Diễn đàn chơi game offline

Game-offline.com - Nơi chia sẽ , trao đổi kinh nghiệm chơi các game ofline hay.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-14 04:23:48

HarrisonUt

Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)

Posted on Thursday January 01, 1970

Skip to content                           CPA  Technology  Blog.
Accounting  Tech News  and Commentary for Trusted Advisors            Follow @BFTCPA on Twitter.
CPATechBlog  on Facebook .
Follow @BFTCPA on  Instagram .
Join me on LinkedIn.
Follow @CPATechBlog  on Twitter .
E-Mail.
☰ Menu  Home.
Speaking.
Writing.
RSS.
Contact.
About CPA  Technology  Blog.
My  Work Sites    Yaeger CPA Review.
K2  Enterprises .
CPA Firm  Technology .
Totally  Paperless .
Accounting Software World.
Register for K2 CPE Webinars.
Subscribe to The CPA Tech Report.
File Upload.
Privacy Policy.
Submit Conference Info.
Tag: QBO.
Accounting Software, Cloud Computing, Web/Tech             November 7, 2019November 7, 2019          Updated Cloud Accounting Adoption Statistics.
I’ve updated my statistics on cloud accounting adoption from the sources to which I have access.  There have also been some significant announcements since I last posted these statistics.  The key takeaway here is that QBO is dominant in the US, and Xero is the leader outside the US, especially in Australia/NZ/UK.
Key changes in the small business cloud accounting space in the last year or so include the following:  Wave Accounting has been acquired by H&R Block, who is now offering bookkeeping services to Wave Accounting users.

Intuit is in the process of implementing QuickBooks Online Select

a new service to help QBO end users with first time setup of QBO.
Xero discontinued its payroll offerings, and now recommends that people use Gusto for payroll.
Sage acquired Auto Entry, a company which uses AI and OCR to extract data from invoices, receipts, bank statements, credit card statements, and other sources.  We expect that Auto Entry will turn into another Sage connected service which will connect to Sage Business Cloud.
I also track the ratio of Intuit’s desktop/online ecosystems, and for the first time ever, .

The QBO ecosystem had more revenue than the desktop ecosystem

Share this:.
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window).

Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Click to print (Opens in new window)

Like this:.
Like   Loading.
Filed under: Cloud Accounting, FreshBooks, QBO, QuickBooks, Sage, Wave, Xero                                       Accounting Software, Cloud Computing, Computer Applications, Web/Tech             May 28, 2018June 6, 2018          CPATechBlog.com Cloud Accounting Dashboard as of 5/24/2018.
I’ve updated the CPATechBlog Cloud Accounting Dashboard for the latest statistics on cloud accounting adoption for the most recent earnings and public company disclosures from Sage, Intuit, and Xero.
Highlights from the most recent updates include the following:  Intuit continued to dominate the cloud accounting space, with 1.82 million companies on QBO as of 4/30/2018, as compared to 132,000 in North America for Xero.  The other competitors in this space do not break out North American adoption stats or are private and do not have to disclose adoption stats to the public.
In addition to the 1.82 million companies on QBO in the US.

Intuit reported another 720K QBO companies outside the US

as well as 680K users of QBO Self Employed.  The 720K QBO companies outside the US compares unfavorably to the 1.25 million companies on Xero at 3/31/2018, but both performed favorably against the 431,000 reported on Sage Business Cloud Accounting (the product formerly known as Sage One) at 3/31/2018.
Intuit disclosed that 330,000 of the 680,000 total QBOSE users bundled the product with TurboTax, which may make some of you practitioners nervous about recommending that product – don’t forget that there’s a way to connect QBO for Accountants to your client’s QBOSE, and Intuit says that they won’t try to sell TurboTax to your QBO self-employed clients – if you need details, drop me a line – Brian at bftcpa dot com.
I still estimate that the ratio of QB Desktop users to QBO companies is 1.30:1 as of the most recent earnings release.  What’s more important for you, the gentle reader of this blog to know is two things:  While the ratio of QBD users/QBO companies is 1.18:1, the ratio of the desktop QB ecosystem revenues to the QBO ecosystem revenues was 1.42:1 – so desktop versions of QuickBooks are still essential to the QuickBooks business for Intuit.
The really bad news for users of desktop versions of QuickBooks is the forward looking information about desktop versions of QuickBooks – and I’m quoting directly from their Q3 Earnings Call Script here.  “Desktop Ecosystem revenue grew 3 percent in the quarter and is up 7 percent year-todate.
For fiscal 2018, we expect QuickBooks desktop units to decline mid to high teens and Desktop Ecosystem revenue to be up mid-single digits.”  While we’ve known for some time that Intuit passed on a price increase to QuickBooks desktop users, it tells me that we should probably expect prices on desktop software to continue to climb as Intuit continues to try to make it financially advantageous for users to switch to QBO, where they have more control over the ecosystem, as opposed to QB Pro/Premier/Enterprise.
While Intuit has a lead in US cloud accounting, if the much vaunted machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities which the cloud brings us in the next few years ever actually happen, accounting software may become something that people used to use – like buggy whips.  Truthfully, if the technology winds shift quickly – it’s still anybody’s race.
This blog has been verified by Rise: Reb62c83bbbeeaf7c441eb6f55d066bf3    Share this:.
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window).
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window).
Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window).
Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window).
Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window).
Click to print (Opens in new window).
Like this:.
Like   Loading.
Filed under: Cloud Accounting, FreshBooks, QBO, Sage Business Cloud Accounting, Sage Intacct, Xero                                Search for:              Subscribe to Newsletter.
Thank you for Signing Up                                         Subscribe.
The CPA Technology Report is a periodic newsletter which highlights the latest news and trends in accounting and financial technology.  Subscription is free, and we do not share list information with others.
Please correct the marked field(s) below.
First Name                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Last Name                                                      Subscriber Email                                                      Phone                                                      Company Name                                                      Title                                                      Twitter Handle                                                      City                                                      State                                                      Country                                                      How did you find us                         Google        Twitter        Linked In        K2 Enterprises        CPA Practice Advisor        AccountingWeb        Other                                                   *Required Fields                   I agree to the       Privacy Policy.
Note: It is our responsibility to protect your privacy and we guarantee that your data will be completely confidential.
Recent Posts.
Launch of the 7th Annual Accounting Firm Operations and Technology Survey.
Updated Cloud Accounting Adoption Statistics.
The Office 365 Outlook “Coming Soon” Switch.
The @CPATechBlog Cloud Accounting Dashboard December 2018 Update.
Announcing the Launch of the 6th Annual Accounting Firm Operations and Technology Survey.
Phishing on the Rise: Don’t Fall for it.
Cloud Accounting Adoption Grows, But Desktop Solutions Still Pay the Bills.
Some Recent Writings.
2018 Sales Tax Holidays.
Blockchain is a Database.
Get Over It.
Really.
(Part Two).
Archives.
Archives        Select Month    December 2019    November 2019    January 2019    December 2018    November 2018    September 2018    August 2018    July 2018    May 2018    April 2018    March 2018    October 2017    February 2017    March 2016    February 2016    July 2015    April 2015    March 2015    January 2015    October 2014    September 2014    July 2014    May 2014    January 2014    March 2013    February 2013    January 2013    February 2012    January 2012    May 2011    January 2011    July 2010    February 2010    January 2010    December 2009    March 2009    February 2009    November 2008    October 2008    August 2008    July 2008    May 2008    April 2008    March 2008    February 2008    January 2008    December 2007    October 2007    July 2007    June 2007    January 2007    November 2006    September 2006    August 2006    May 2006    April 2006    March 2006    January 2006    November 2005    October 2005    September 2005    August 2005    July 2005    June 2005    May 2005    July 2004    May 2004         Categories.
Categories  Select Category  Accounting Software  (19)  Auditing  (10)  Books  (1)  Cloud Computing  (7)  Computer Applications  (37)  CPA Practice Advisor  (2)  Current Affairs  (6)  Fraud  (2)  GAAP Accounting  (3)  Internal Control  (3)  K2 Enterprises  (1)  Leisure  (7)  Mobile Productivity  (21)  Privacy  (2)  Sarbanes-Oxley  (1)  Tablets  (1)  Tax  (6)  Technology  (4)  Travel  (5)  Uncategorized  (20)  Web/Tech  (68)  Weblogs  (4)  Writing  (5)       (c) 2004-2018 Brian F.
Tankersley, All Rights Reserved.
Entries feed.
Comments feed.
WordPress.org.
Privacy & Cookies: This site uses cookies.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here:    Cookie Policy           Subscribe via RSS.
RSS - Posts RSS - Comments Contact Tankersley Consulting.
118 N.
Peters Road Suite 300 Knoxville, .

TN 37923 (865) 684-4707  [email protected] 9A-6P ET Monday-Friday  Connect on Facebook
Connect on Facebook      Connect to @BFTCPA

My TweetsContinue the Conversation.
Facebook.
Twitter.
Instagram.
Twitter.
LinkedIn.
Email.
Accounting Tech News and Commentary for Trusted Advisors.
Find us on.
Follow @BFTCPA on Twitter.
CPATechBlog on Facebook.
Follow @BFTCPA on Instagram.
Join me on LinkedIn.
Follow @CPATechBlog on Twitter.
E-Mail.
Send to Email Address          Your Name       Your Email Address                    Cancel       Post was not sent - check your email addresses.
Email check failed, please try again          Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
%d  bloggers like this:.

Board footer