Diễn đàn chơi game offline

Game-offline.com - Nơi chia sẽ , trao đổi kinh nghiệm chơi các game ofline hay.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-14 04:04:52

Dacia03635

Stargirl lets us see the early days of Henry Sr

Posted on Thursday January 01, 1970

All posts in TV.

100      11     Stargirl “Stars & S

T.
R.
I.
P.
E.
Part Two” Review.

Stargirl finished its freshman season strong with “Stars & S

T.
R.
I.
P.
E.
Part Two.”  The final showdown  is here, but is the new Justice Society of America ready.
The  adult s have already been affected by Brainwave and Dragon King’s machine, so the kids are going to have to fight back.

They have       0            90      04     Stargirl “Stars and S

T.
R.
I.
P.
E.
Part One” Review.

The final showdown begins in the second to last episode of the first season of Stargirl

“Stars and S.
T.
R.
I.
P.
E.
Part One.” The Justice Society knows that the ISA is closing in on them.
They have to band together and  figure out  a plan of attack.
The ISA is ready to       0            90      28         Stargirl “Shining Knight” Review.
More of the past comes to light in Stargirl’s “Shining Knight.” Justin the Janitor is struggling  to remember  who he is, but he knows that he can always trust his friend Stripsey aka Pat Dugan.
After his son’s death, Brainwave has a newfound urgency for Project New America and the       0            100      21         Stargirl “Brainwave Jr.” Review.
It’s time for Henry Jr.

To step into his powers on Stargirl in “Brainwave Jr.” Now that Brainwave is awake

it’s time to see what all he remembers.
After Barbara sees Courtney and Pat with the cosmic staff, she has many concerns, mostly whether or not being in Blue Valley       0            95      14         Stargirl “Brainwave” Review.
Stargirl lets us see the early days of Henry Sr.
in “Brainwave.” Henry Jr.
learns  more about  both his father and his powers.
Courtney wonders if there’s a chance to recruit Henry to their side, but the rest of the JSA isn’t  convinced .
If the JSA doesn’t get to Henry       0           08          The Umbrella Academy  Season 2 Trailer.
Netflix revealed earlier that  The Umbrella Academy ’s sophomore season would premiere on July 31st, 2020.
Now that we are only a few weeks away, it’s time for a trailer.
I don’t know  about  you, but I am psyched for another season with the weirdest family ever.
The Umbrella Academy’s second       0            85      07         Stargirl “Shiv Part Two” Review.
Stargirl continues the  introduction  of Cindy Burman’s alter ego in “Shiv Part Two.” The members of the JSA are understandably frustrated with Courtney’s injuries from Shiv.
They realize that one of her parents must be part of the ISA, but they don’t know which member it could be.  After Stargirl’s       0            100      30         Stargirl “Shiv Part One” Review.
I feel like a broken record.

But Stargirl continues to excel

constantly producing great episode after great episode.
“Shiv Part One” reveals that not all of the Injustice Society children are oblivious to their parents’ evil ways.
Courtney finds herself in some serious teenage drama in this episode.
There’s jealousy,       .

0           23         Stargirl “The Justice Society” Review
“The Justice Society” showcases Stargirl’s new team of superheroes

But are they ready to take on the Injustice Society of America.
Plus, the ISA introduces two new members, Sportsmaster and Tigress.
Their names may seem silly, but Stargirl is so great at showcasing fight scenes that I forgot all about       0            95      16         Stargirl “Hourman and Dr.
Mid-Nite” Review.

Stargirl introduces us to “Hourman and Dr

Mid-Nite.” To take on the Injustice Society, Courtney knows she has to keep recruiting new members.
And if Courtney thought it was difficult to get Yolanda on board, she’s in for a whole other experience with Rick Harris.
Plus, the new Dr.

Mid-Nite       0            100      09         Stargirl “Wildcat” Review

Stargirl continues to bring a smile to my face with “Wildcat.” After last week’s dark episode which revealed supervillain, Icicle, this week’s episode brought us a new hero in the making.
So far I’m enjoying the slow reveal of both the Injustice Society as well as the new age of       0            100      02         Stargirl “Icicle” Review.

DC Universe’s Stargirl finally introduces us to the man behind Starman’s death

Jordan Mahkent aka Icicle.

Icicle has returned to Blue Valley and is ready to confront Stargirl

He wants to continue the plan for his “New America,” a plan to make this country safer for their children.
Of course,       0           Page :   1  2 3 4 …  46       31,378             Subscribe            Stargirl “Stars & S.
T.
R.
I.
P.
E.
Part Two” Review.

Board footer