Diễn đàn chơi game offline

Game-offline.com - Nơi chia sẽ , trao đổi kinh nghiệm chơi các game ofline hay.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-13 09:10:24

DorineBalf

Enter your Yahoo email ID and click on “Next”

Posted on Thursday January 01, 1970

Yahoo     Yahoo.
Emails  82           Reviews  Like   Add to favorites  31601 Views  No  Phone Number .
For  Customer Service PREFERENCE: Let us know why you need our assistance.
Contactforhelp takes you through the resolution with our quicker dial-ups, finest  tools , follow-ups, reminders, and many more.
Yahoo  Login Issues .
Contact  List Issues .
Attachment Issues.
Send and  Receive Issues .
Recover  Yahoo Account .
Yahoo  Error Codes .
If you are experiencing distressed with the technical issues, no need to worry, we have been collaborating with a company that can connect you with a  professional  now for a reasonable rate.
Click here for tech expert assistance.
Request  Instant Help    How To Recover Deleted Emails From Yahoo?.
Situations may arise when you need to recover deleted emails from Yahoo.
Here’s how you can do it:Log into your Yahoo mail.
On the left side of your screen, click on Trash.
Check the deleted emails that you want to recover.
Click on “Move” from the tools at the top of your email list, and choose the folder where you want to restore the emails to.
Yahoo Deleted All My Emails: What to do?In an unfavorable situation, when you cannot retrieve the deleted Yahoo mails through the steps mentioned above, try recovering them with a Yahoo Restore Request.
Here’s what I would need to do if Yahoo deleted all my emails.
Open a Restore Request form through Yahoo Help Central.
In the form, mention the device (mobile or computer) where you deleted the email and the approximate time period when you saw the message the last time.
Enter your Yahoo email address, and an alternate email address that you can access.
Click on “Create Request” to finalize your request.
Yahoo Emails Disappeared from Inbox: How to get them back?.
If Yahoo email disappearing or gone missing from inbox, you must try the following hacks to get it fixed.
Check your spam folder.
Check deleted mails.
How to go to Yahoo Account Security Page?Follow the below-mentioned steps to go to Yahoo Account Security page:Log into your Yahoo account.
Head on to Yahoo Security page.
Now, move to the Yahoo sign-in page.
Enter your Yahoo email ID and click on “Next”.
Open the Yahoo email account on your mobile phone and tap on the “Account Key” option.
Tap on the “Approve” icon.
Enter the verification code in the required field on your computer.
How do I ensure Yahoo Account Security?Ensuring your Yahoo Account Security is crucial.
Here’s the list of things you must ensure to keep your Yahoo account secure:Set a strong password.
Enable two-factor authentication.
Review your account history regularly.
Update your recovery information.
Check the forwarding settings.
Use a secure browser.
Avoid signing into your email using a public computer.
Beware of phishing emails.
A quick guide on Yahoo Account Recovery.
Yahoo Forgot Security Question: How do I recover my account?If you forgot the Yahoo Security Question, follow any of the below-mentioned methods to recover your account:1st Method: Recover Yahoo Account using Email AddressSteps:Visit yahoo.com.
Click on “Trouble signing in?” option.
Now enter either your sign-in email address or mobile number, recovery phone number or recovery email address.
If you have access to the entered email address, click on “Yes, send me an account key’’ and if you don’t have access to the email address you entered, click on “I don’t have access to this email”.
2nd Method: Yahoo Mail Recovery using Mobile NumberSteps:If you enter your mobile number, you will receive a code on your mobile phone.
If you are still unable to recover your account, follow the steps mentioned below:Click on “I can’t access my Account” link in the account sign-in interface.
Select the “I have a problem with my password” option.
Enter your Yahoo email ID and click Next.
You will receive an email with a guide on how to recover your password on your alternate email address.
Forgot Password Yahoo Mail: Steps for Yahoo Recovery without passwordIn the event when you lost or forgot the password of your Yahoo Mail, follow these steps to recover it:Go to the Sign-in page of your Yahoo account.
Click on ‘I don’t remember my password’.
Enter your Yahoo email ID.
Choose any of the three password recovery options to recover your Yahoo account.
How do I fix common Yahoo Account Key Problems?The common Yahoo account Key problems and their resolution:Not receiving an Account Key:Follow these steps if you are not receiving the Yahoo Account Key on your registered mobile number:Turn on/enable notifications in the Yahoo Mail app on your mobile phone.
Tap on the “Resend” button on the Yahoo login page to request a new notification.
If the steps mentioned above doesn’t work, go to the Yahoo sign-in page.
Enter your Yahoo email ID and click on “Next”.
Click Use text or email to sign in or Try another way to sign in.
Enter the missing digits of your mobile number.
Click Submit.
Click on Yes, text me a verification code, if you have access to the same mobile number.
Third-party apps stopped working:  Using older third-party apps to access your Yahoo Mai account requires you to generate an app password.
Here’s how you can do this:Log into your Yahoo account and go to your Account security page.
Click on “Generate app password or Manage app passwords”.
Select your app from the drop-down and choose Generate.
Follow the on-screen instructions provided below the password.
Click Done.
Inability to sign-in due to “Uh-oh’ error message:If you are unable to sign-in to your Yahoo Mail account because of “Uh-oh” error message, you must wait for 24 hours before trying to sign in again.
It happens because you exceeded the number of text messages allowed per day.
Try logging into your account using the Yahoo Mail app after 24 hours.
How to Create Yahoo Account without Phone Number?.
It is not possible to create a Yahoo account without phone number.
A phone number used in creating a Yahoo Account is helpful in case your account gets locked, or you forget your account password.
If you want to know how to create a Yahoo account, follow these steps:Visit www.yahoo.com.
On the top right side of your web browser, click on the “Sign-in” link.
Now, click on the “Create account” option.
In the account sign-up page, enter the required details such as username, gender, date of birth, gender, email ID, and the recovery email ID.
Click on Continue.
Select a phone number to use on the Yahoo Sign-up page.
Click on ‘Create Account’.
Yahoo Mail Not Sending Emails: How to fix?If you are unable to send emails using your Yahoo Mail, perform the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps:Check if the internet is properly working and that your device is connected to it.
If you are facing the issue using the Yahoo Mail app on your smart phone, ensure that you are using the latest version of the app.
If your email has an attachment of size more than 25 MB, compress it and try sending the email again.
Ask the recipient of your email to check his/her spam folder.
Ensure that the recipient of your email did not add you to the blocked address list.
If you are using your Yahoo mail account with Outlook, ensure that the correct POP/IMAP settings are configured.
Given below are the Yahoo Mail IMAP and POP settings:.
Yahoo Mail IMAP Settings.
Incoming Mail (IMAP) ServerServer – imap.mail.yahoo.com.
Port-993.
Requires SSL-Yes.
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) ServerServer-smtp.mail.yahoo.com.
Port-465 or 587.
Requires SSL-Yes.
Requires authentication-Yes.
Login DetailsEmail address-Full email address.
Password-Your password.
Yahoo Mail POP SettingsIncoming Mail (POP) ServerServer-pop.mail.yahoo.com.
Port-995.
Requires SSL-Yes.
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) ServerServer- smtp.mail.yahoo.comPort-465 or 587.
Requires SSL-Yes.
Requires TLS-Yes.
Login infoEmail address- Full email address.
Password– Your password.
Requires authentication– Yes.
Common Yahoo Mail Problems.
Here’s the list of some of the common Yahoo Mail problems and their fixes:Unable to send/receive mails:.
Check the sent folders first, then the drafts folder.
Ensure that you have used the correct email address while sending an email.
If you are not receiving emails on your Yahoo account, check your spam folder, blocked address list, and filters as well.
Long loading time:.
Check your browser’s version.
If it is not the recent one, upgrade the browser with its latest version.
Inbox full of spam emails.
For any spam email in your inbox, mark them “Spam” and you can report them as “Report Spam”, “Report a Phishing Scam”, “Report a Hacked Account” or “Not my mail”.
Missing emails/contacts.
For an accidentally deleted email, raise a request to restore them within the first seven days of deleting.
Restore your deleted contacts by going to the “Contacts” icon and clicking on “Deleted Contacts”.
Yahoo Mail Account Recovery Using Yahoo Account Recovery Wizard.
Yahoo account recovery wizard helps you to restore your lost/forgotten Yahoo password.
It contains all types of fixes to all kind of Yahoo account-related issues.
Below-mentioned are the series of steps you need to follow if you need to recover Yahoo password without phone number or an alternate email:Logon to Yahoo.com.
Enter your Yahoo username.
Click on ‘Forgot password’.
Enter your email address that you want to recover.
Click on ‘Submit’ to recover Yahoo account without a phone number or alternate email address.
Add your new recovery Yahoo email ID.
Click on ‘Submit’ to receive a code on your new Yahoo recovery email.
Enter the received code and click on ‘submit’.
How do I Create a Yahoo Email Account?Creating a Yahoo Email account requires you to perform the following:Open your web browser and visit yahoo.com.
Click on ‘Create an account’.
Fill out the requested fields including your name, username, password, date of birth, and a mobile phone number.
Click on ‘Continue’.
Enter the verification code that you receive on your mobile phone and click on ‘Continue’.
Click on ‘Done’.
Yahoo Mail Not Responding: What to do?.
You may encounter the following when Yahoo Mail is not responding:Cannot log in.
Cannot send or receive emails.
Cannot find contacts or emails.
Encounter numerous spam emails.
Problems with ad pop-ups.
Follow these methods to resolve this issue:1st Method:Open the internet browser.
Click on ‘Settings’.
Select Advanced.
Click on http://chrome://settings/clear Browser Data.
Check ‘cookies and other site data’ or ‘cached images and files’ to clear the list.
From the timing range option, choose the all-time option.
Click on ‘correct data’.
2nd Method:Open your web browser.
Go to settings.
Click on the “Advanced Settings” option.
In the Privacy and Security option, tap on content settings option.
Allow all sites to run Script from the JavaScript section.
Tap on “Done”.
Yahoo Mail Not Loading: How to troubleshoot?Follow the below-mentioned steps if your Yahoo Mail is not loading:Update your internet browser to its latest version.
Clear browser cache, cookies, and internet files.
Reboot your computer.
Ensure that the JavaScript is enabled.
Disable browser enhancements.
Disable antivirus, antispyware, and firewall temporarily.
Take your browser to its default settings.
Yahoo Spam Filter Not Working: How can I fix it up?Follow the below-mentioned steps if your Yahoo spam filter isn’t working:Empty filters or the filters without rules.
Don’t use negative criteria like “does not contain” with positive criteria like “begins with”.
Ensure that you don’t have a conflicting filter above a defunct filter.
Create two filters if you filter all emails that contain either Criteria A or Criteria B.
Yahoo Spam Filter Blocking Legitimate Email: What to do?If your Yahoo spam filter is blocking legitimate email, add a sender to your contacts so that its emails are not delivered to the spam folder.
Here’s how you can do this:Open an email from the sender.
At the top of the email, click on the sender’s email address.
Click on “Add to contacts”.
Click on “Save”.
How can I recall my Yahoo Alternate Email Address?Below-mentioned are the steps to recall your Yahoo alternate email address:Open the Sign-in Helper.
Choose one of the account recovery options listed in the Sign-in Helper.
Click on “Continue”.
Follow the on-screen instructions to recover the Yahoo alternate email address.
What to do if Yahoo Security Questions Not Working?.
If you need to recover your Yahoo account; however, the security questions aren’t working or that if you forgot the answers to them, follow these methods:1st Method: Use email address to recover your Yahoo accountSteps:Open www.yahoo.com.
Try to log into your Yahoo account by clicking the “Sign In” option.
Now click on the “Trouble signing in” option.
Enter either your login email ID or mobile number, recovery phone number or recovery email address.
Click on “Yes, send me an account key”, if you have access to entered email address or click on “I don’t have access to this email”, if you don’t have access to the email.
2nd Method: Use mobile number to recover your Yahoo accountSteps:If you enter a mobile number, Yahoo will send you a code to your phone number.
Click on “I can’t access my Account” link in the sign-in interface.
Choose “I have a problem with my password” option.
Enter your Yahoo email address.
Click on “Next”.
You will receive an email on your alternate email address that will guide you to recover your login password.
How to fix if Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Emails?.
One of the most common reasons Yahoo mail doesn’t receive emails is because of poor or no internet connectivity.
Follow these methods to fix this:1st Method: Check if your Yahoo account is working properlySteps:Log into your Yahoo mail account.
Compose an email and try to send it to yourself.
If you encounter an error report, then you need to look further to resolve this.
If you can send the email successfully, it means the email is working fine.
2nd Method: Verify the Yahoo mail account settingsSteps:Check your Yahoo spam folder to ensure that email was not marked as spam.
Ensure that senders are not barred mistakenly.
3rd Method: Ask the sender to check the accountRequest the email sender to check the account.
Ask the email sender to ensure that the entered email ID is correct.
Common Yahoo Mail Error Codes.
What is Yahoo Mail Error 999.
Encountering Yahoo mail error 999 indicates that the Yahoo mail account is temporarily locked for accessibility.

Fix Yahoo Mail Error 999:Irrespective of the way you are connected to the internet

disconnect from it for a short time, and then reconnect.
If you are working on a proxy server, try turning it off for a while and turn it on later.
Check with other devices.
Enable JavaScript.
Try logging into your Yahoo account by switching on to different country’s server.
What is Yahoo Mail Error 1242?Yahoo mail error 1242 restricts you to send or receive emails.
Fix Yahoo mail error 1242:Start your computer.
Click on Start > All Programs > System Restore.
Click on “Restore my computer”.
Click on the restore point and click on it again to confirm.
Now, restart your computer.
What is Yahoo Error Code 1212? Yahoo mail error 1212 occurs when migrating from Yahoo IMAP and Yahoo blocks your login attempts.
Fix Yahoo Error 1212:Sign-in to your Yahoo mail account.
Click on the account name.
Click on “Account Info” and then on “Account security”.
Ensure that Allow apps that use less secure sign-in, is enabled.

Yahoo Mail Error Code 475: If you are encountering Yahoo mail error 475

it means that Yahoo has detected some suspicious activity on your account.
It temporarily restricts you from sending any emails.

Fix Yahoo Mail Error 475:Delete emails from the outbox folder

Change your Yahoo mail login password.
Wait for your Yahoo account to be unlocked automatically.
What is Yahoo error 643?Occurrence of Yahoo error code 643 is generally due to the corruption of files.
It occurs mostly in the Yahoo fantasy that often results in the reduction of your game players slowly.
Fix Yahoo Error 643:Click on “Commissioner”.
Click on “Edit league settings”.
Click on the “maximum teams in league” option.
From the drop-down menu, select the maximum.
Click on “Submit”.
What Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 15?.
Yahoo Mail error 15 occurs due to incorrect system file configuration in the operating system.
Occurrence of this error slows down your current email applications as well as restricts you from using your emails.
Fix Yahoo Temporary Error 15:Refresh/reload the Yahoo mail web page.
Sign out from your Yahoo mail account.
Wait for a while and try to open your Yahoo mail account.
What is Yahoo Temporary Error 1?A few of the reasons for occurrence of Yahoo temporary error 1 are technical issues of the system, virus or malware attack, receiving enormous number of emails at once, and unwanted programs/software installed on your computer.

Fix Yahoo Mail Error 1:Clean the cookies and cache from your internet browser

Update your OS and Yahoo application.
Restart your system.
Log out of Yahoo mail on all mobile devices and desktop computer.
What is Yahoo Temporary Error 2?A corrupted registry entry results in Yahoo temporary error 2.

Fix Yahoo Mail Error 2:Log out of your yahoo Mail from all desktop and mobile devices

Ensure that you are using a supported web browser and OS.
Delete the browsing history and cache.
Reboot your system.
What is Yahoo Temporary Error 4?This Yahoo Temporary Error 4 generally occurs either due to an outdated browser, disabled email sync feature in your Yahoo account, or if the Yahoo server is down.

Fix Yahoo Mail Error 4:Log out form your system and log in again

Disable your antivirus.
Clean up browser cookies and cache files.
Update your web browser to its latest version.
What is Yahoo Temporary Error 14?Yahoo temporary error 14 arises when your email account becomes unresponsive.
It’s a server-related issue which generally solves automatically.

Fix Yahoo Mail Error 14:Log out of Yahoo mail from all desktop and mobile devices

Ensure that you are using a supported web browser.
Clear your web browser’s cache, cookies, and browsing history.
Reboot the system.

What is Yahoo Mail Error 16? If you encounter Yahoo temporary error 16

you cannot access your emails.
It happens when mail servers are down.
Fix Yahoo Temporary Error 16:Ensure that you are using a supported web browser and OS.
Sign out of Yahoo mail from all desktop and mobile devices.
Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
Restart your web browser.
What is Yahoo Temporary Error 17.
This error can occur due to reasons like internet issues, browser issues, or cache & cookies.

Fix Yahoo Mail Error 17:Ensure that you are using a supported web browser and OS

Log out from Yahoo mail from all your desktop and mobile devices.
Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
Restart the browser.
What is Yahoo Temporary Error 18?This error restricts you from accessing your Yahoo mail.

Fix Yahoo Mail Error 18:Clear your browser cookies and cache files

Restart your browser.
What is Yahoo Temporary Error 19?.
If you are sharing an internet connection with others or if your browser is not enabled to accept cookies from Yahoo, you might encounter Yahoo temporary error 19.

Fix Yahoo Mail Error 19:Enable your web browser to accept cookies

Scan your system for viruses or malware.
Ensure that your Wi-Fi is password protected.
Request Instant Help     82 Comments.
Nalini     May 27, 2015 at 7:18 pm   I need help.
When requested I get automated responses, which do not help.
The error message I get is “There was a problem.
Not sure why, but our usually-reliable server goofed-up while sending this message.
Please try again.”I need to send my emails and just can´t do it Reply.
abbie     May 28, 2015 at 4:14 am   Says my security answer is wrong.
Only have 1 question.
Haven’t logged in over a  year.
The last time I logged had to contact yahoo.
When I tried to login the next day had same problem Reply.
Roal Norman     May 28, 2015 at 1:35 pm   For several months I’ve had no access to my yahoo mail account, I forgot my PW and no longer has my alternative mail address or telephone number.
It is important that I regain access to my mail box , I have had this for over ten years Reply.
Roal Norman     May 28, 2015 at 1:51 pm   Pleas note that my new telephone contact or I can be reached at Namron [email protected] outlook.com Reply.
Mangle Womack     May 29, 2015 at 12:13 am   Need help getting into my old account [email protected] got important things on there Reply.
Swati     May 29, 2015 at 6:47 pm   You have been banned.
i got this massage from you when i tried to online chat and want help regarding my yahoo account….what type of service you providing you don’t have much options for change or reset password.i don’t like this way of customer support and in future i don’t want any account with yahoo.
but as if now i want to reset my pass word because i mentioned this yahoo id several places.
Reply.
thomas j.
fulnecky     May 30, 2015 at 3:11 am   Someone is trying to hack my yahoo account, I keep on getting notices on my cell phone sign in failed.
this has been going on for 5 weeks now.
I have closed my yahoo account about one week ago, for this reason.
I did not know what else to do why because my yahoo account has been hacked 3 times.
I think it is a person from Ghana.
Is there any way you can track who ever is trying to log into my old account??Thank youSincerelyThomas Fulnecky.
Reply.
Mary Ann Gimongala     May 30, 2015 at 5:37 am   how can i use my yahoo mail for almost 3 years.
i cannot get a vitrification number on my past cellphone because i lost it.
please help me.
any possible question for these problem.
Reply.
Donald R.
Gerchow     June 1, 2015 at 12:40 pm   I am locked out of my account need help Reply.
roderick chung     June 1, 2015 at 6:35 pm   Kindly ask for support My girlfriend forgot her password and she change her mobile phone number so now she cant use her yahoo email.
Kindly ask for support.
Her id is [email protected] Reply.
Connie Wolf     June 1, 2015 at 11:59 pm   Most of the time I have to try several times to log into email or change from email to calendar.
Makes it difficult, especially when I am trying to make appointments with my clients.
Please advise.
Thanks.
Connie Reply.
Azman Abdullah     June 2, 2015 at 8:14 am   I can’t login to my [email protected] for about two months now.
I tried changing passwword using the given link in my other email [email protected] but even that failed.
I waited more than 24hours and tried again but still unable to login.
I have encountered this before too.
Please assits me ASAP.
Reply.
Dwight Johnson     June 2, 2015 at 11:24 pm   can’t sign in to my yahoo account I forgot my password the number that was on file I do not have no more my new number is 614 615 09 27 the 5 email accounts that I have on there isFacebook Xbox Live Gamestop Walmart phc and Ohio Lottery if so could you please Help me you can email me back at [email protected] thank you Reply.
gary     June 3, 2015 at 10:14 am   iv tried too get into my email but firefox lost my username and password trying too get in contact with customer care via email too yahoo is near on impossible//do NOT SEND A REPLY TOO YAHOO EMAIL AS ITS BEEN STUFFED UP BY SOME IDIOT IN YAHOO….send too [email protected] i want the yahoo account back and reactivated trouble is also yahoo reckons the phone number isnt right which is crazy coz it is the right one i have too wait and phone up too sort this idiotic complexity Reply.
Jim Hendry     June 3, 2015 at 10:50 am   I recently changed my password with the excellent assistance from your customer services.
Since then, however, I have received in my spam box the following email, which purports to come from your organisation.
I copy it below.
FROM “Yahoo.
Mail TeamDear [email protected] ,Sorry you are seeing this, Please bear with us.
Google+ is undergoing some certain upgrade with our Mail Service Provider, to help improve our “ANTI-SPAM & SPAM FILTER SYSTEM”.
we temporally locked your account to avoid Malicious, Fraudulent and Spam activities from your mail box.
Click here to unlock and continue your free usage by verifying your are the owner of this account.
Note: Ignorance of this warning will assume you are a programmed machine built for spam activities and will lead to permanent deactivation of your mail box.
Thank for your cooperationThanks.
Yahoo.
Mail Team.”Please advise me I am correct in assuming this is spam mail.
Thank you, Jim Hendry Reply.
taylor     June 3, 2015 at 10:10 pm   cant get into my account and i dont have the same number to get a code on my phone.
Reply.
Bart Young     June 4, 2015 at 5:55 am   I have reset my password several times and I still am not able to login.
Could you assist me in how to login.
Reply.
nompilo mshibe     June 4, 2015 at 10:37 am   hi.
i forgot my password, ive been trying to get trough help option, it says i must type the code on the screen then they will send me an sms but i didint get an sms on my phone.
now i dont know what to do please help me, i cant access my emails.thank you Reply.
deandre sturdivant     June 4, 2015 at 2:25 pm   Having a problem entering my yahoo  because its been years two since ive been on so password was not correct could you guys help me please Reply.
MUHAMMAD RABIU SHARIF     June 4, 2015 at 6:22 pm   Please i forgot my password and i am now blocked can not check my mail.
Pls my mobile number is 08034711664.
I also forgot all the questions asked me Reply   Muhammad Amin     June 29, 2015 at 2:23 pm   Dear Sir,I am living in North Cyprus (turkish side).
Now i am in Japan for short time my yahoo mail blocked.
Please help me.
Best regards, Amin Reply.
Linda Bueltel     June 5, 2015 at 1:49 pm   My husband can not get into his email account because he forgot his password.
We went thru the process of requesting a new password.
It says it sends information to l*****@yahoo.com, which I assume should be my email account, but I am not getting the recovery email.
His email address is [email protected] Reply.
Elaine Clemons     June 5, 2015 at 6:13 pm   I’m trying to figure out why an email that was sent to me has not come thru yet and it has been 24 hours Reply.
Amra     June 5, 2015 at 9:04 pm   Hi,My yahoo email has been hacked.
I chenged the password, but still geting fishing emails.
When I tried to change my security question, I recived the answer that I cannot do it.
Please help me to get out from this problem Reply.
Faustine Chundu     June 6, 2015 at 6:16 am   I can’t access my emails.
I travelled from United States if America to Tanzania and I changed my handset I don’t use the same device.
And the device I use in the United States I can’t use it over here.
Reply.
Trevor     June 6, 2015 at 6:38 am   Can not get my password please send to [email protected] my birthday is 04/27/1994 old mobile number is 606-438-1312 don’t have anymore Reply.
allan dsniel     June 6, 2015 at 6:56 pm   I think my email account has been compromised.
All my email almost 3000 of them have been deleted this morning.
Need help in restoring them.
Thank you.
Reply.
Michael Sears     June 7, 2015 at 7:11 pm   I am trying to log into my email once logged in it ask me to verify my account and that a text will be sent to my phone number.however my phone number has changed.so i will not be able to the verification code are there any other options i need this solved immediately ib am inable to log into other accounta that are requiring me verify my account…an alternate email is [email protected] .please assist me.thanks Reply.
Carmen Bodor     June 8, 2015 at 9:54 am   There are only 9 e-mails in my Inbox instead of couple of thousands!!.
The other folders (Sent for ex) are complete.
I have this e-mail for a very long time, perhaps since 2002 and I would like to have all my e-mails from Inbox back as many of them are very important and contain sensitive data.
I have noticed this error this morning.
Please check and complete my Inbox the way it was before!.
Please inform us if you are performing some kind of modifications to our Inbox!!.
Please provide us a way to get in touch with Yahoo technical team in case of high importance issues/ urgent situations.
Please solve this technical problem as soon as possible!!!Thank you.
Best regards Reply.
rachel     June 10, 2015 at 8:20 am   I need help please.
My husband can’t open her account mail.
He need to open it there mmany important things on her account mail.
We try already to answer all the  possible answer on security question.
Please help us.
Please contact me [email protected] Reply.
shemala devi     June 12, 2015 at 5:40 am   hi.
I forget my password for my email I’d and I have change my mobile number.so now I can’t access to my Yahoo mail.my email id is [email protected] Reply.
melissa     June 13, 2015 at 3:52 pm   I cannot and have not been able to get into my account of [email protected]
It will not recover.
The e-mail address attached to it is [email protected] you can contact me at that e-mail.
Reply.
Thoa     June 16, 2015 at 8:02 am   I used yahoo mail account [email protected] long time.
I set on my handphone.
But I ‘ve just lost one when I went taxi.
I don’t remember to log in my yahoo mail and tried fix on webside of Yahoo but don’t success.
Please help me to continue using this yahoo mail.
It is very important with me for contacting.
Hope receive feedback soon.
Thanks, My new email : [email protected] and handphone : 84 935444277 Reply.
Quintin Rose     June 17, 2015 at 2:41 pm   Please i need my password reset i cant login in because of the password and i cant change it because the alternate email i had has been deleted please can someone reset it i have very important emails and info on this account i really need it fixed Reply.
rishi     June 18, 2015 at 10:44 am   my email is not working [email protected] urgent help me Reply.
DIANE     June 18, 2015 at 1:49 pm   I cannot log onto my email account.
Apparently my email password was changed and I have no idea what it is.
also when trying to get help it asks my alternate email which I have no idea what it is, and my cell number which I never put on the account.

I have emailed and requested help 3 times in the past week with no answers from Yahoo?

Please help me as soon as possible,  I need access to my emails.
Reply.
Isabelle Mpete     June 19, 2015 at 12:56 pm   I am currently blocked because I would like to read an important message, but I cannot access to my email address.
The most important is I also forget my second secret question.
Please help ASAP Reply.
Rugiatu Dainkeh     June 20, 2015 at 9:49 pm   Please I need help.
I cannot log in to my email because I forgot my pass word.
Reply.
adongo augustine     June 22, 2015 at 2:32 pm   for a long time ,l cannot opened my Email .please me opened my Email thank you.
Reply.
Benjamin     June 22, 2015 at 4:51 pm   I don’t receive sent emails on my yahoo mail account.
This is the email am having challenge with, [email protected] Reply.
Adriana Santoyo     June 22, 2015 at 8:47 pm   I cant log into my account  it tells me to verify if its me in alternative  email but dont have that email anymore i have a long time without logging into my account  my email is [email protected] Reply.
dauda ibrahim     June 26, 2015 at 8:37 pm   Pleas I cant access my email due to my inability to remember my password.
ii’ve got important document in there please.my email id is [email protected] and my phone no.is +2348034897364 Reply.
dauda ibrahim     June 26, 2015 at 8:43 pm   And the verification no is not droping on my phone text message Reply.
Genevieve Mwiinga     June 30, 2015 at 9:02 am   Yahoo takes too long to respond or work on clients’ complaints.
I want to start receiving my mails as soon as possible.
Reply.
Genevieve Mwiinga     June 30, 2015 at 9:05 am   Kindly help me access my new incoming mails on my account Reply.
Tisha     July 2, 2015 at 8:28 pm   Please help!!.
I can not access my email, I forgot my password and have changed my mobile number can not access old mobile number either.
There must be another way to access my email.
This is very important to me.
Contact number is 07903432753 Many thanks Tisha Reply.
Anonymous     July 4, 2015 at 12:09 am   I have forgot my password and can’t log in now Reply.
Troya     July 5, 2015 at 3:51 am   This is crap if you do not have the same phone number you are screwed.
how on earth do I change the number I have so I can access my account.
urgent emails are being sent to me.
Reply.
sararin     July 6, 2015 at 3:55 am   Hey I cannot access to my Email.
I don’t know why.
It’s not Cap-locks on or typing the wrong ID or anything like that.
and then I tried to ask for my password but Yahoo sent code for verification to my old mobile phone number which I no longer use it.
what can I do in this case.
I have important emails waiting for me in there.
thanks in advance.
cheers Reply.
honorio M Padua     July 8, 2015 at 12:07 am   please help me my account is supper slow,although my internet connection is 3 mbps, the other site is so easy to access, how can i solve it?.
Reply.
Saye T.
Beipa     July 8, 2015 at 6:08 am   I am not accessing my yahoo.
yahoo kept sending text to my cell phone number that I am not using now.
the number is out dated since 2014.
the text is sent so that I can use the text to open my account.
yahoo is doing  it as a means to verify the true ownership of my account.
So please open my account yahoo.
the cell phone you sending text is outdated.
It is not in use by me.
Saye T.
Beipa Reply.
Micah c     July 8, 2015 at 2:58 pm   I am trying to gain access to my email address [email protected]
I went through the options online to find out the alternate email on my account is incorrect and I can’t follow through the password reset.
Could someone please contact me asap on how I can restore that account.
Thanks.
Reply.
Anthony     July 9, 2015 at 1:45 am   I need to get some emails restored that I deleted on accident I sent a request to have this done and it worked.
Problem is I deleted them once again on accident I sent multiple request to do it again and nothing yet it’s been about 3 days now.
Can this not be done a second time.
Please help!!!.
Reply.
yasemin altuner torun     July 9, 2015 at 7:43 am   Someone is trying to hack my yahoo account.
I have closed my yahoo account about three week ago, for this reason.
I want to activate my account but I forgot my password.
When I do not write password, “call yahoo customer care servise”write in the screen.
But there is not to get trough help option,   What can I do to reactivate my account while forgot my password.
Thank youSincerely Reply.
pargunan     July 10, 2015 at 12:27 pm   i am  unable to sign out my yahoo mail account.every time it is freezing Reply.
smith     July 10, 2015 at 1:18 pm   i can not send message with my yahoo account AT: [email protected]
correct it for me now Reply.
Girl25     July 10, 2015 at 3:35 pm   This is the WORSE customer service EVER….
I have called 6 different times to get help logging in to my account.
1) I had to wait 12-48 hrs to try to log back in 2) told me the account was compromised 3)told me I would not be able to get account back unless I paid $500.
4) Told me no problem a Tech will call you in 25-30 mins to assist you in resetting your password.
5) told me it was wrong number and gave me non working number 6) told me there was no way to get account back to make another one and that I needed to remember the password.
This is the WORST COMPANY EVER.
The people who work there are USELESS!!!!.
Reply.
Marshall Ojeda     July 12, 2015 at 9:52 pm   Not able to access yahoo or my emails,and facebook Reply.
Anonymous     July 13, 2015 at 3:33 am   I need help with my [email protected] because some one went online and changed to [email protected] and can’t received the emails currently.would it be possible to assist me to change to original email of [email protected] Reply.
Stephanie Harriet Akuffo     July 14, 2015 at 4:59 pm   Pls help me am frustrated My email is not opening.
It is asking me for my e eldest cousins name which I can’t remember.
My schools document are in my mail which I need.pls I don’t know where to go.
Reply   Gabriel Ndukwe     July 21, 2015 at 9:08 am   please help me i cannot access my account [email protected], please assist me to access it, i was told my password is incorrect.
Reply.
Anna     July 15, 2015 at 8:44 am   My Boss have an Cooperate account in Yahoo.
Now he forget email id and password.what is procedure to recover it.
Thax, Reply.
Chelsea     July 15, 2015 at 11:19 am   Haven’t been able to remember my security questions after my stroke in 2011.
Can you help me access my account.
Forgot my password Thanks Chelsea Reply.
Paul     July 21, 2015 at 9:10 am   Dear Customer ServiceI use the opportunity to introduce myself.
I Paul hereby to inform you that I’m the owner of this Yahoo Account [email protected] and I have been using this Account for more than 4 years and I have very important things in my account and I’m finding it difficult to sign in to my Yahoo Account because I have not access my account for more than 11 months.
Please assist me to ratify the problem on my behalf in other to have access to my Yahoo Account.
My alternative email address is [email protected] for your response.
Reply.
said zbedat     July 23, 2015 at 8:56 am   hi someone hacked my yahoo acount and i cant acess my passwor because they give me i alias or my account compromised  so what can o do please help me my email in yahoo [email protected] please help me back  my account Reply.
Zeeshan Imam     July 23, 2015 at 9:30 am   Respected sir, I have a yahoo account 4:years old.
and that account was also always active.
but from the last 2  days I cant open my account.
becoz I forgot my yahoo password.
And tried much to change my password.
but still I cant access my account.
I m a student and most important e mail from collages and companies I got to my email.
but I cant access.
they think that I m aliyas.
but I m not alias.
so plz help to open my account.
Reply.
Yolanda     July 27, 2015 at 7:00 pm   My yahoo is not working when am charging the password all the time and i want you to help me out with that,the email that disabled is [email protected] Reply.
Mankope     August 6, 2015 at 11:52 am   HiThe options provided to reset your password are not helpful.
I am no longer using my alternative email address and thus cannot access the reset link.
In addition, I am not prompted to answer security question and I do not have any assistance by telephone or email.
Please assist as I cannot even setup a new email address on yahoo.com as my details are linked with my existing profile which I’ve had since 2006.
Kind regards, Reply.
krisanaphol     August 8, 2015 at 3:09 am   I have some problem on the inbox system.
When people sent the mail to my inbox.
It cannot access and show the message.
I cannot read the updated message from people who sent it to me.
Please help me on this issue and how to access the inbox system and read all messages.
Thank you.
Reply.
Hadi     August 9, 2015 at 11:57 am   I cannot log onto my email account.
Apparently my email password was changed and hacked and I have no idea what it is.
also when trying to get help it asks my alternate email which I have no idea what it is, and my cell number which I never put on the account.
I have emailed and requested help 3 times in the past week with no answers from Yahoo?.
Please help me as soon as possible, I need access to my emails.
My ID in yahoo is:[email protected] Reply.
tundewahab     August 9, 2015 at 4:12 pm   I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SIGN INTO MY ACCOUNT,ALL THEY ASK ME IS TO CONFIRM THE CODE SENT TO MY PHONE NUMBER.
WHEREAS I DIDNT RECEIVE ANY MESSAGE FROM YAHOO.
SOMEBODY PLS HELP ME OUT.
MY ID ID TUNDEWAHAB27.
Reply.
Sara     September 7, 2015 at 6:12 am   I seem to be licked out of my Yahoo account since I had problems yesterday  ( Sunday ) trying to use a site called Computershare  in Australia.
The screen says  Safari can’t open as can’t establish a secure connection to the server “www.yahoo.com” Reply.
Lucy Antonette Sales     October 30, 2015 at 4:19 am   Please help I can’t access my old yahoo account since I forgot my password.
I have a lot of important documents and emails to see.
thank you.
Reply.
Ann     January 23, 2016 at 8:48 pm   I cannot access any emails prior to Jan 15.
It looks like all have been deleted.
Any advice Reply.
Jason     April 22, 2016 at 12:08 pm   Although the password recovery of Yahoo Mail is quite easy, and I have been doing it since ages, I am stuck this time.
Please help me come out of this situation.
Reply.
Jimmy     July 4, 2016 at 10:56 am   Recently I forgot my yahoo email account password.
I tried a lot to access it by replying security questions, using alternate email ID, but I was unable to recover the password every time.
Finally, I decided to take help from the Yahoo customer care online.
They help me to recover my account password, just by knowing a few of account details.
Now I am using my Yahoo account happily.
Thanks for Instant help.
Reply.
Benard     May 30, 2019 at 3:58 pm   Please help I can’t access my old yahoo account since I forgot my password.
I was using the account to contact my bussiness people Kindly help Reply.
Grayson     October 22, 2019 at 10:57 am   I am stuck on resetting my Yahoo account.
I need some help on how to change yahoo password in order to reset my account.
Reply.
john     October 31, 2019 at 5:47 am   Excuse me.
Can somebody over here tell me why my account of Yahoo is not receiving emails.
I have been trying to fix it for a long time.
Reply.
jackline amoke     October 31, 2019 at 7:56 am   please need help i can’t access my old yahoo account because of password i forgot my password.
any help Reply.
Sophia     November 26, 2019 at 7:33 am   Hello guys.
I am not able to get the ways of the Yahoo account recovery process.
Does anyone know how to do that.
Reply.
Audrey     December 23, 2019 at 10:27 am   I am stuck with the issue of Yahoo not responding while loading up on my browser.
Does anyone have any idea about why this is occurring.
Reply.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *  Name  Email  Website  Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Comment         No Phone Number.
https://login.yahoo.com/.
Yahoo Related Issues.
How to resolve Yahoo Temporary Error 15.
How to Setup Thunderbird for Yahoo Mail.
Steps to Follow.
How do you recover missing emails from Yahoo inbox.
Resolved: Yahoo Account Password Problems in few simple steps.
Why is Yahoo Mail not responding.
Quick-Witted Methods to Troubleshoot Yahoo Related issues.
Amazing tricks to Change Yahoo Password on Yahoo Mail!.
How to fix Yahoo Mail Error 999.
Common Yahoo Mail Issues and their Instant Solutions.
YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE.

Board footer